OUR OUTCOMES SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
Acquire Capital Solutions, our core mission is to help people succeed and to develop financing strategies that ensure a fair, equitable and beneficial outcome for all parties. Everything is transparent and honest, with no hidden fees, exit fees or imposts for early repayment.
By focusing from the outset on the fundamentals that indicate a client is well-placed to succeed and has the appropriate security behind them, we can ensure the interests of our investors and our clients are best served.
Our ethos is to consider the interests of all parties to achieve a profitable outcome. Even in the extremely rare cases where we have taken possession of a property used as security, we manage the value realisation process professionally, ethically and in a commercially astute manner.
BE THE NEXT SUCCESS STORY!
SMALL BUSINESS LOAN
- Loan Amount 1: $600,000 (First Mortgage)
- Loan Amount 2: $225,000 (Second Mortgage)
- Term (days): 60
- Security Description Loan 1: Vacant commercial land inner Brisbane suburb
- Security Description Loan 2: Three residential homes in Brisbane
- Security Value 1: $925,000
- Security value 2: $2,000,000 ($1,100,000 equity)
- Loan to Valuation Ratio (LVR %): 60%
- Proposed Exit: Refinance via bank funding
- Loan Type: Business
The client owned and operated a small business with his wife, which had been in the family for the past 80 years. The landlord has sold their property to developers. They had the chance to buy the block next door, providing not only the opportunity to retain but also expand the family business. They signed a cash unconditional contract on the block, but the bank was taking too long and with only two days until settlement and an extension knocked back by the vendor, they needed a solution fast. Acquire Capital Solutions jumped in offering a 1st mortgage on the land as well as a 2nd mortgage on their principal place of residence providing the full amount required to settle two days later. The client was ecstatic and three months later they refinanced the total loan and settled with their bank.
- Borrower saves valuable family asset
- Reputation and goodwill remains
- Purchase contract deposit preserved
- Unprecedented service to turnaround this process in 2 days which enhances Acquire Capital Solutions reputation with the introducing broker
- Loan Amount 1: $770,000 (First mortgage)
- Loan Amount 1: $330,000 (Second mortgage)
- Loan Term 1 (days): 90
- Loan Term 2 (days): 365
- Security Description Loan 1: Residential development site with DA approval for 13 units inner Brisbane suburb.
- Security Description Loan 2: 6 residential properties in and around Brisbane.
- Security Value 1: $1,100,000
- Security value 2: $5,560,000 ($2,700,000 equity)
- Loan to Valuation Ratio (LVR %): 67%
- Proposed Exit: Construction and sale of units
- Loan Type: Business
A local Brisbane developer approached Acquire Capital Solutions to assist with purchasing a property in Ascot Brisbane. After purchase the borrower successfully applied for a development approval to build 13 units. The incoming construction funder refinanced 70% of Acquire Capital Solutions debt and the remaining loan stayed in place as mezzanine funding. The developer was experienced and had a comprehensive balance sheet with substantial property holdings which Acquire Capital Solutions took comfort from and security over. On several occasions over the term of the project the construction draws haven’t covered 100% of costs. Acquire Capital Solutions has been able to step in and provide further funding from time to time to cover the developers cash flow.
- Without mezzanine funding the developer couldn’t do this project. This demonstrates Acquire Capital Solutions flexibility to convert form a first mortgage to a second
- Developer prefers to deal with Acquire Capital Solutions despite cheaper funding options being available
- Ability to take a commercial view as opposed to a “credit policy view”.
- A long term relationship has been built with potential for future projects
- Loan Amount: $1,460,000
- Term (days): 270
- Security Description: First mortgage over 4 townhouses 8 km from Brisbane CBD
- Security Value: $2,160,000
- Loan to Valuation Ratio (LVR %): 68%
- Proposed Exit: Construction and sale of completed townhouses
- Loan Type: Business
A well respected construction company that builds over 120 homes per year approached Acquire Capital Solutions to fund some speculative projects. Although the borrower qualified for bank style funding they were frustrated with the lack of flexibility and length of time to make drawdowns and receive approvals. Both guarantors were experienced builders with high quality balance sheets. As a result Acquire Capital Solutions funded several projects in Brisbane at higher than expected loan to valuation ratios.
- Higher LVR’s means more money in the borrowers business – assisting their cashflow.
- Very quick drawdowns allowed the borrower to make payment to tradesmen on time which in turns assists the building companies reputation
- This project was profitable for the borrowers and profitable for Acquire Capital Solutions.
NON PROPERTY LOAN
- Loan Amount: $250,000
- Term (days): 730
- Security Description: First ranking charges over three restaurants based in Brisbane and the Gold Coast
- Security Value: $750,000
- Loan to Valuation Ratio (LVR %): 33%
- Proposed Exit: Repayment via business cashflow.
- Loan Type: Business
Borrower is a restaurateur with a well know established business on the Gold Coast. He had the opportunity to secure a 15 year government backed lease to run two restaurants in a new hospital. His options were to accept an offer from an equity partner who would fund the purchase in return for a 50% shareholding. The borrower chose to go with Acquire Capital Solutions and had repaid the principal and interest loan within 2 years.
- Acquire Capital Solutions occasionally lend on non-property related transactions when deemed suitable
- The borrower paid a premium on his rate but now owns 100% of his business
- Borrower retains control of all decision making and business direction
- Borrower creates a valuable and saleable long term asset
LOAN IN RECOVERY
- Loan Amount: $1,600,000
- Term (days): 365
- Security Description: First mortgage over luxury home in exclusive Brisbane suburb
- Security Value: $2,800,000
- Loan to Valuation Ratio (LVR %): 57%
- Proposed Exit: Completion and sale
- Loan Type: Business/Development
Acquire Capital Solutions lent a developer several hundred thousand dollars as a second mortgage to complete the speculative construction of a luxury house build in Ascot Brisbane. The developer’s intent was to sell the property upon completion and exit the loan. The loan matured and the developer hadn’t sold the property. An extension of time was granted and Acquire Capital Solutions supported the developer by funding a marketing campaign. The property was taken to auction and passed in by the developer. An external offer which was considered strong and at market value was received. Despite Acquire Capital Solutions Capital providing encouragement to accept the offer which was in line with a registered valuation the developer chose to reject the offer. In consultation with the developer Acquire Capital Solutions then took possession of the property, completed several minor finishing’s, put together a strong marketing campaign and took the property to auction. The property sold several days after auction and the loan was repaid in full. Acquire Capital Solutions kept the developer abreast of the process at all times.
- Acquire Capital Solutions gives borrowers opportunity to extend loans on the understanding that they are actively working towards their exit strategy
- Default/recovery/taking possession are the least favourable options for all parties so they are avoided where necessary
- In the event of default we tend to keep our borrowers onside and involved/informed
- We always have an obligation to the borrower to get the best possible result (completing finishing’s, strong marketing campaign, best agent etc)
CONSUMER BRIDGING LOAN
- Loan Amount: $340,000
- Term (days): 120
- Security Description: First mortgage over two units in Brisbane.
- Security Value: $1,000,000 (combined)
- Loan to Valuation Ratio (LVR %): 34%
- Proposed Exit: a) Matrimonial settlement b) sale of one unit
- Loan Type: Consumer Loan
Borrower is a recent divorcee and had purchased a unit off the plan to live in Brisbane City. The intended proceeds of purchase was via the divorce settlement payment from her ex-husband. The matrimonial home was agreed to be sold but the sale price came up short. As a result the borrower had a $50,000 deposit on the line and had been granted several extensions. Time was of the essence and Acquire Capital Solutions funded the deal within 5 days of receiving the request by taking security over the subject property and the borrower’s investment property.
- Save $50,000 deposit
- Gain benefit from any uplift in value since the off the plan purchase in 2014
- Capitalised interest allows the borrowers income not to be affected
- This is a genuine short term consumer loan where the loan is deemed “not unsuitable”
Talk to our credit manager now!
KEEP ME UPDATED
© 2017 ACQUIRE CAPITAL SOLUTIONS
BRAND + WEBSITE BY BRAND.4.PROFIT